In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data we inform you that:
Responsible for the website: Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL
Address: C / Rey Mudaffar Nº8, 06006. Badajoz.
Contact email: email@example.com
Health authorization: 06002145
Telephone: 924 272 892
Telephone: 900 109 640
DPD contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, will process the data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Management of sending information that you request from us.
What categories of data do we process?
Attending to the aforementioned purposes, Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL treats the following categories of data:
On the website of Clinica Guadiana Los Arcos.
In our offices:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone number, date of birth, nationality, city of residence, health-related data.
- Temporary data for managing appointments: name, telephone number, whether or not you are of legal age, last menstruation, type of appointment and its assignment for your consultation. Due to the nature of the means by which the data are collected, these are temporary in nature, in the event that the patient does not attend the appointment, we will contact you to indicate if you want a new one or, failing that, you will be informed of the erasure of the temporary data that the patient transmitted to us.
When the patient comes to the clinic at the assigned time, she is identified and proceeds, if required, to the storage and processing of her data and prior to recording in our systems she will be asked for her express consent for this purpose, letting her know that the lack of necessary information, as well as the acceptance of the treatment will be cause of the erasure of the information that at that moment will reveal to us.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL from any responsibility in this regard. However, Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL will keep personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked within the legally established deadlines.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties, such as their disassociation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL informs the user that their data will not be disclosed to anyone. Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations or the contractual relationship that you maintain with Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competence in the activity sectors of Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL when established by current regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- To those companies or professionals that are necessary for the management of the requested service.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy by Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL to carry out the treatment of user data is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and the corresponding treatments is legitimized by the execution of the contracted service itself.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL
What rights does the interested party have?
You can exercise your rights directly in our offices located in C / Rey Mudafar Nº8, 06006. Badajoz., Accompanying a document that proves your identity, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL where appropriate.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
From Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, do not hesitate to contact with us through the indicated channels
In turn, we inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Delegate of Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, whose data is the following:
Where is your data stored?
We use various applications to obtain and store certain data. To guarantee your privacy, these applications are subject to strict regulations. The data is stored within our encrypted servers and the data decoupled.
As long as you do not tell us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use it in order to build loyalty in the relationship between the parties.
Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize the use you make of the Website by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content. .
The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows their reception. At the same time, you can delete the “cookies” for which you should consult the instructions for use of your browser. Thanks to cookies, it is possible for Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the Users, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
User configuration to avoid Cookies:
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration.
To learn more visit:
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
- Declarations and Warranties
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability. , except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Overwhelming force
Clínicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event. 12. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Madrid.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use enforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, Clinicas Extremeñas Asociadas SL, will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.